Dear Lord I pray asking for a different way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

castanee

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord I pray asking for a different way to produce the income I actually make through this job. If in Your will let me move towards an activity that motivates me while the same or more amount of income is produced.
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will give my best to help others with a new job. I am waiting to hear from the company I interviewed with over the last few weeks. Lord, please guide them to choose me. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
216
Loosen Verse Deut 28:6 Blessed only I get to own the Desperate Housewives Trailer… I get to own some land enough to buy a Tiny House in ### wherever Twilight the movie was made. I want to live near the beach in the End please somewhere beautiful. Pops pays ### a month cash to Senior ### ###...
Replies
7
Views
373
I pray asking Almighty God to let those searching or encourage them to search, find my husband ### alive. In Jesus Christ bane amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom