Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinevk

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. My father has been diagnosed with cancer. He is going to have his second chemotherapy treatment on Friday. Please Lord, let my father beat this illness. He is a wonderful father, husband to my mom and overall a very caring man. We love and need him around for many years to come.

Lord, please heal him.

Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, may You hear His prayers and the cries for her dear father's healing miracle. And if ### and her dear family are not connected to a church, may they find the one that You have for them to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.16 Confess your trespasses[e] to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. -James 5
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my Savior I need money to pay my debts, my bills, and a house of my own. I need money to buy food for today. Please Help me
Replies
7
Views
300
Please remove root cause of all evil in my life. Take away all fear, bondage to fear, and also please help me mom heal her teeth, resurrect her teeth, give her your salvation, bring healing to her body. Heal her teeth, take away bitterness. Bring healing, bring your salvation, bring salvation...
Replies
6
Views
253
Dear Lord, I beg you, do not allow the construction of skyscrapers on the territory of the former industrial zone that I see from my window. For more than ### years, sunlight has been shining through my window, in fact, my entire life. But as soon as the skyscrapers are built, they will block...
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom