Dear lord I need your mercy in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I need your mercy on my life. Lord Jesus please help me in this distress time I need you like never bfor. Lord Jesus let your mercy nd favour speak for me in my immigration case. Lord let my judiciary review be approved by your mercy. Lord I rebuke every spirit of me eating in my...
Replies
5
Views
339
The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
147
Show me mercy Lord! I am going for the second dose of the chemotherapy treatment today. Please, pray with me.
Replies
12
Views
827
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,152
Messages
16,819,353
Members
651,211
Latest member
Azsoraiway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom