Anonymous
Beloved of All
Dear lord. I know I come to you a lot with problems and request. I know I've done wrong and don't deserve good in my life. I know I ask for too much. Lord I've never wanted so bad for ### to think of me today, please dear lord lay me on her mind, thoughts, soul and heart. Please allow her to think good of me and ###. Please let her miss me and contact me. Please lord it's been hard feeling so in a corner and I pray that emotions come from her for once and make me feel special and worthy. Lord I'm trying to gain this worthy feeling on my own but her putting her ego aside; showing emotion and care and miss me and contact me would lift me. Lord I have no control in this and you do. Lord her ego and emotions are unbreakable and I know only you can break the emotions and ego. Lord I'm asking praying for this mountain to be moved. Lord I pray so hard to be contacted. Please lord please hear me. Amen
