Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having these intensly spiritual insights, this whole past year. I also have been diagnosed with HIV the last year.I need help moving forward knowing that I received exactly what I deserve, I was given many chances to be better to be heavenly and not of the world....but I continued to...
Replies
6
Views
197
Dear Lord, An old friend passed away yesterday and I'm so sad to never be able to see him again. He went on a trip and never returned. He was taking care of his ### year old father and had a heart attack at age ### as you know. This has hit me particularly hard because my husband left a year and...
Replies
9
Views
521
Heavenly Father. It has been said that you don't give your children more than they can handle.... But LORD I have way more than I can handle and it has been slowly killing me. And it's faster now as I have no energy or motivation to continue. I need you to take me. Or bring my husband home. He's...
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,437
Members
648,936
Latest member
Rinor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom