I
Ilovelife2013
Guest
Dear Lord
I have been suffering & im loosing hope because you have not answered my prayers as of yet
Lord please release all my pain & ache in my heart
Please here my plight & answer my prayer to avoid further ache & suffering that i am subject to
I pray may you send me the love of my life, my ideal husband who will love & cherish me & be here in my greatest time of need
Amen
Thanks
I have been suffering & im loosing hope because you have not answered my prayers as of yet
Lord please release all my pain & ache in my heart
Please here my plight & answer my prayer to avoid further ache & suffering that i am subject to
I pray may you send me the love of my life, my ideal husband who will love & cherish me & be here in my greatest time of need
Amen
Thanks
