Dear Lord, I have been living alone in ### for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ngv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ngv

Guest
Dear Lord,

I have been living alone in ### for four years. I am lonely and have been working on being the best person I can be. I would really like to meet somebody to spend my life with and am struggling to meet that special person. Please help guide me to them.

Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray those who have been living in sin are covered in mercy.
Replies
6
Views
297
Can someone help pray for me to be forgiven. I have blasphemed God many times while I am a Christian. He saved me from a porn addiction and I did this to him. Now I don't even feel conviction of my sins mainly due to my pride. Please pray for God to soften my harden and prideful heart and please...
Replies
10
Views
413
I was here the other day requesting help in prayer as my flat has no hot water (I live in the UK!). I contacted my landlord yesterday after work via email (I didn't want to send a really long text), after trying to troubleshoot the issue and still not having hot water! I'm living on my own for...
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom