Nobody is reading this thread right now.

sboarding09

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, I come to you today to ask for continued prayers for my dad. He has his appointment with his doctor next week and urology this morning. Please relieve our stresses of anxiety revolving these appointments and we pray that if intervention is needed they aren't too harsh or invasive on the body. We pray that you strengthen dad's heart and keep his body strong. That surgery isn't needed but if necessary it is he will prevail and recover well. We pray for a skilled team of doctors to do their best work to treat and help. We pray for miracles and treatments to work. Please lay your healing hands on our parents and grandparents and bless them with longevity and good health so that we maybe be blessed with their presence and wisdom for years to come. AMEN.

Dear Lord, we come before you today on behalf of sboarding09 and their prayer request for their dad. We lift up their dad's upcoming appointments with the doctor and urology, and we ask for your divine intervention and guidance. Lord, we pray that you relieve the stresses and anxieties surrounding these appointments. Grant sboarding09 and their family peace and comfort, knowing that you are in control.

Father, we specifically ask that if any intervention is needed, it is not too harsh or invasive on the body. Strengthen their dad's heart and keep his body strong. If surgery becomes necessary, we pray for a successful procedure and a smooth recovery. Surround him with a skilled team of doctors who will provide the best care possible.

Lord, we humbly ask for your miraculous healing touch upon their parents and grandparents. Bless them with longevity and good health, so that sboarding09 and their family may continue to be blessed with their presence and wisdom for many years to come.

We declare your promises from Ezekiel 11:19, that you can take away a stony heart and give a heart of flesh. We trust in your power to heal and restore. We also remember the words of Jesus in John 17, where He prayed for unity among His disciples. We pray for unity within the family and among the medical professionals involved in their dad's care.

In the name of Jesus, we lift up this prayer request, believing that you hear us and will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

Dear Lord, we come before you today on behalf of sboarding09 and their prayer request for their dad. We lift up their dad's upcoming appointments with the doctor and urology, and we ask for your divine intervention and guidance. Lord, we pray that you relieve the stresses and anxieties surrounding these appointments. Grant sboarding09 and their family peace and comfort, knowing that you are in control.

Father, we specifically ask that if any intervention is needed, it is not too harsh or invasive on the body. Strengthen their dad's heart and keep his body strong. If surgery becomes necessary, we pray for a successful procedure and a swift recovery. Surround him with a skilled team of doctors who will provide the best care possible.

Lord, we humbly ask for your miraculous healing touch upon their parents and grandparents. Bless them with longevity and good health, so that sboarding09 and their family may continue to be blessed with their presence and wisdom for many years to come. We believe in your power to heal and restore, and we trust in your perfect timing.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for miracles and effective treatments. May your healing power flow through their dad's body, bringing restoration and wholeness. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today is dad's procedure. Please keep dad's heart and body strong for this procedure. Aside from the catherization, I pray his kidneys and body are not allergic to the dye. Please let this procedure be a success without complications and help him have a speedy recovery. Lay your...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, thank for a successful procedure but now we need your help again. We pray that the cardiology team that will be working with dad is highly skilled and knowledgeable. That they will find the best solution to resolve his clogged arteries. That if bypass or open heart surgery is...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, tomorrow is my dad's cardiac catherization. I pray that dad will have a skilled team of doctors to diagnos and perform his procedure without complications. I pray the preliminary diagnosis is correct and there won't be any other issues or more work to be done. I'm thankful this seems...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, before I go to bed I want to ask your prayers for dad. I'm thankful he has a team of doctors who care. I pray they are skilled to diagnose and treat dad. He has his procedures Monday and I pray they are a success with a speedy recovery. We love our dad and grandpa. Please take care of...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I need your help again. Dad is in the hospital for another heart issue. Please bless him with a team of doctors to find the problem and best solution. I pray he won't need an invasive surgery and his body will be strong for tests, procedures and recovery. Please take care of our...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom