Dear Lord, I come to you on ...

Dear Lord, I come to you on my knees. I am sad, depressed, lonely. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've always wanted to be a Mom, it seems like those who want it so bad never get it. All my friends have had their children long ago and here I am, alone and upset 24/7. I am begging for a wonderful man, future husband, and children. I have to now watch my younger sibling have a baby and it's so hard for me to be happy for him when I want that. I know that sounds so bad. I just want to be a parent. I want a family. I just want something, someone to call mine. To love and be loved unconditionally. To raise great children with a great man ..unlike how I was raised. Please Lord help me. Help take this dark cloud off of me, my family and my future family. I pray you all are in great health and I pray everyone gets the love they've always wanted and much more. Thank you Lord, amen.
Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus I ask the Lord almighty to visit you as the Lord visited Hannah the mother of Samuel. Please have a change of heart towards God, Jesus did not forget you, trust and believe by faith for the visitation of the Lord in your life in Jesus name amen.
Remember how powerful the Lord is, If God could visit a Mary the mother of Jesus, and visit Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist also the mother of Samson then there is hope for you in the Lord, God bless and you are victorious in Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
156
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
192
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom