Dear Lord I come this evening with thankfulness in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When I was a little girl, my pajama bottom caught on fire from a stove. My dad tried to smother the flames with a blanket, but I was terrified and was resisting his efforts. Finally, he just ripped the pajama top off me and threw it in the sink. My mom, now deceased, frantically sprayed me with...
Replies
18
Views
306
Yesterday I prayed in Jesus's name that I would make it through my PET scan. I am happy to say it really was not bad at all! I had to wait an hour after they infused the radioactive tracer. I watched TV, some Christian programming. The test itself only took about 20 minutes. They put heated...
Replies
18
Views
301
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom