Dear Lord I Ask Your Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear LORD, I ask that YOU will undertake for me and be with me in this week - LORD, my mind is so troubled with all these financial troubles and that I have a heart full of pain - 'O LORD, help me to put all these troubles aside and that I can go on with my life with a laugh - I pray this in YOUR Holy Name - Amen
 
Lord God, There is no fear in Love for love cast out fear. dear father you are the source of our love. make us not doubt your love. help us to praise and give thanks always to experience the flows of your divine love. be with ### make Him feel you now. take away his heart pains and troubles. let Him again experience the miracle of Joy and peace in being with you, of YOU God father with in us. We seek you Lord. Stay with us Lord. will us to always come to you. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please help this person with struggle to put aside a heart full of pain. Please help him to forgive and ask Your forgiveness. Please set him free and please fill his heart with joy, Lord. Please bless his financial needs. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Pour financial blessings for this individual so that he can worship and glorify you with peace of heart. Let your presence provide the stability needed in this individual's life. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
149
🙌 Father, You know me... I waited over two decades, prayed for a godly wife, was overly choosey, passed ones that loved me and married one who hated me -- I confess that in this regard the stinging rebuke of Joab to David when he mourned for Absalom applies to acutely to me, "You love those who...
Replies
9
Views
110
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom