Dear Lord I ask that all evil be removed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I ask that all evil be removed and ### sent warring angels to help him fight it off and guide him. I ask that you build a hedge of protection around him in the name of Jesus. Lord I also ask that any evil that has been brought to or sent to our family be removed also. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for peace, rest and deliverance from this evil that refuses to leave my home. Please Heavenly Father stop what it is constantly doing in my private area. Please Lord Jesus remove all the buzzing or whatever this is from my lower...
Replies
12
Views
197
Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
221
Dear Lord please help my ### overcome his hard ships and let him be free of his burdens that follow him. I pray that you guide him in the right direction and help him to be a better husband and father. And take his responsibility as godly leader. You, Lord, are the chain breaker. Your Word...
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom