Dear Lord I am weak please give me your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord I am weak please give me your strength. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN!!!!!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am leading a group today...but feel physically weak...prayers for God's holy Spirit power in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
193
Prayers as slept only a few hrs...need to feel Holy Spirit strong. Thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
204
Dear Prayer Warriors, I am feeling so weak right now. Until now, my problem seems to have no answer, and my heart feels so heavy. Lord, please help me, especially with the deadline my child needs to meet. I am in a situation where it’s hard to think clearly and stay strong. Please include me and...
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom