dear lord i am very scared about tomorrows exam.. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I am very scared about tomorrow's exam. Please help me, make me memorize everything I learn today, and let there not be any question I don't know. My results came yesterday, I thank you for making me pass, though Mom was very sad about my low marks. Let not this happen ever again...
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Study...Study...Study...and Study some more.

*Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:

Pray before you study and pray before you take your test. Remember To Pray before you study and pray before you take your test. I am praying for you. Be Encouraged. I am praying for you. Be Encouraged.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray that a local friend will be provided for me to go with me to some local doctor's appointments? I would appreciate the moral support and the companionship very much as I am super scared right now to go alone. Thanks so much everyone for your prayers for me in Jesus's Name. I...
Replies
10
Views
418
I'm very scared about my final exams which is starting from June ###.. and we don't have study leave also...I've not studied anything I'm very tensed I don't know I'm not able to learn because of tension and we have to do patients for our exams I'm not able to find patients...please pray for ###...
Replies
9
Views
347
Dear lord, I am very thankful for all answered prayers. Lord forgive me for my sins and I am repenting it. I am waiting for my daughter ### for her application in ### to work here in the USA. I hope it will come out soon and 1-### will be soon. And I am praying for my ### to move in ### in her...
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom