Dear Lord, I am suffering from troubled marriage.

Ramakrishna haran

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I am suffering from troubled marriage with absolutely no happiness, I am also having very stressful and tense career, my son is estranged from me so is my wife, please help me Lord Jesus to remove my suffering and also bless my aged parents to have healthy and trouble-free life for many more years..... ###
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God all those of us that are not saved, I ask that You will save, deliver, and heal each of us. Bless each of us with a praying spirit. God forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord,. I am suffering from troubled marriage with absolutely no happiness, I am also having very stressful and tense career, my son is estranged from me so is my wife, please help me Lord Jesus to remove my suffering and also bless my aged parents to have healthy and trouble-free life for many more years..... ###
I pray for both in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
210
I'm in a troubled marriage and want a separation until my spouse gets help for drugs, meanwhile I am facing imminent homelessness, please pray I get my own income and place, quickly, I truly need the Lord to step in and help me. I have faith, but I keep letting fear get the best of me and...
Replies
6
Views
292
Father, I lay my troubled marriage before you today. I ask you to please revive our relationship. Renew our love for one another and help us to work through our differences with respect. Lord, I declare and decree that any plans of the enemy to scatter this relationship will not prevail in the...
Replies
12
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom