Dear Lord, I am realizing lately just how much I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,

I am realizing lately just how much I feel like I need to control everything. I never defined myself as a controlling person…but when I asked you to reveal to me parts of my character that need to change I see now that I need to let go of control. I understand that I can’t control everything and that I shouldn’t try. I need to trust you. I need to trust my husband. I need to relax and go with the flow of life, the ups and the downs, the small moments of joy and frustration…all of it. Please take away the part of my heart that begs for control and throws a fit without it. I pray that in my marriage I can let go of trying to control every little thing. Help me to trust in you in Jesus name AMEN!
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with comfort, peace in mind, love, and joy to praise Your Name through any kind of situations ### is facing. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
292
I miss my beloved late father so so so much that I can't stop crying or fall asleep. Please lift me in your prayers and ask the Lord to grant me peaceful sleep in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
288
Lord I pray that the woman I love, ### ### will realize how much I love her and care about her. God please let her reach out to me and let her feel how truly in love with her I am. ### is my everything and I pray she will remember how great our love was and still is. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
8
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom