Dear Lord, I am praying today for the ...

Bilaari

Servant of All
Dear Lord,
I am praying today for the employees of ### who lost their jobs because the congress did not renew their franchise. The employees and their supporters are in great sorrow right now. Please wipe away their tears, comfort them, oh, Lord. I know the fight is not yet over because You are more powerful than the devil. Goodness at the end will prevail. In Your Mercy I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,
I am praying today for the employees of ### who lost their jobs because the congress did not renew their franchise. The employees and their supporters are in great sorrow right now. Please wipe away their tears, comfort them, oh, Lord. I know the fight is not yet over because You are more powerful than the devil. Goodness at the end will prevail. In Your Mercy I pray. Amen.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
12
Views
46
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
288
Dear God, I am praying today to further stress the importance of ### getting back to me on the sale. I desperately need this money to be in a good financial position. I pray the buyer confirms tomorrow and ### calls me for good news. A lot of people depend on me financially. Please help me. I...
Replies
8
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom