Dear Lord God JESUS please bless ### to stay ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSGSrinivas

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord God JESUS please bless ### to stay for many more years from now and paying its registered members. Please bless the money of ###, ### and ###. Thank you LORD JESUS.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God Jesus please either give me my sweetheart ### back to me or take me up to my mom ..who is with you now..Jesus show mercy and bless me Cos i waited for you for many years
Replies
8
Views
314
The LORD God help me! I was reading the book of common prayer and then my grandma sent something about a "I made you look". Another time when I was reading the Holy Bible my grandma walked into my room and started making noises she does at the church. The LORD God Jesus please remove her from my...
Replies
8
Views
301
Thanks, Jesus, I was able to regain access to this account. The mannerisms of distraught and psychologically impaired people are affecting the behaviors of my family members. Sometimes I can hear the murmuring, crazy lady emanating from my grandma. It sounds like a different soul trapped in the...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom