dear lord father all I Want is to have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto

Prayer Partner
dear lord father all I Want is to have my ex girlfriend back(###) and be happy for ever for the rest of ur life i know i may make some mistake but im not perfect so i ask you in the name of your son jesus Christ to have her back i dont wanna feel awful in lonely please dear lord help me to have her back i will be patience in faith Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Father I thank you for your Love, Mercy and Grace that you always give to me and my family. Father Lord, bless me with a new house / accommodation, so that I will be able to accommodate all those who might be in need of accommodation. I speak healing and blessing from you my Lord. Amen
Replies
8
Views
358
All I want is to win some big big money it is very important to me I have so much on my###
Replies
5
Views
201
Heavenly Father all I want is to be made righteous. You said in your word " anyone seeking righteousness will be filled ' I have been asking you for a while for you to break off all my chains. In order for you to be able to make my crimson sins white as snow you with have to come and pull me out...
Replies
12
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom