Dear Lord and Father, my friend is ill and ...

JJNewspapers

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord and Father, my ### is ill and not getting better yet, please look after her for me. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, please send healing to this person that they be well, and let them know of you, in Jesus Holy name, amen
 
I am praying and interceding in your behalf for the desired petitions that you have brought before the throne of God! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus asking for your help to bring peace to my mind, lord I continue to think about the things I have done wrong two years ago, I resent what I did lord and yet I can not seem to forgive myself, lord I know you have forgiven me and I...
Replies
9
Views
201
Dear heavenly father, I would like to thank you for putting my friend in my path. They saved our lives when we were stuck in Honduras and convinced my sister to get us out. He is a Christian, and you can see the love he has for everyone, now he is sick and don't have the money to go see a DR I...
Replies
7
Views
305
Dear Heavenly Father I’m asking right now that you would find someone right now to do my friend ###’s cooking job so I can see her more just like along time ago please help them find someone to take her place please so she can come back to me she is my friend and I miss her so badly if you can...
Replies
6
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom