Dear Lord Am feeling disappointed in the ...

Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you
- Weymouth Bible

I pray with you. May our God uplift you and strengthen you. May He draw you nearer to Him and bless you with every aspect needed in your life. I pray that the Lord would guide you, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Dear Lord Am feeling disappointed in the decision made and request prayer to lift my spirits and a new door open. As God your loving hand was in this decision please show me in the way you do. In Jesus name. Amen
God loves you, he will help you, I'll be praying for you everyday. Please keep me in your prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for your son Jesus Christ who died for our sins. There will never be enough thank you to be given for this ultimate sacrifice. I love you so much. I have been working hard at my job and no matter what I do ###, ###, and ### keep trying to block me from getting my big...
Replies
9
Views
336
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
212
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,735
Members
651,126
Latest member
Dhiarrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom