Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
277
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear Jesus Christ please help me get back to work tomorrow morning and to stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot. I have been lazy for the last few days. I stopped drinking alcohol for over 10 weeks because I was damaging my liver and my job and my drinking relationship with my wife. I hope to be...
Replies
9
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom