Dear Jesus my father, I'm really in a financial trouble.

Hrangemand

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus my father,
I'm really in a financial trouble. I'm caring a ### abundant dogs with me. We are no money to buy food for them. Father I need your blessing right now. I need a miracle financial help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Almighty Father,
we know with you all things are possible. Please do provide for every need and make a way for this believer.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
195
I'm going through a very dangerous time, I've so much financial debt to pay and I left my job not long ago because of some issues. Now I've pending bills overdue and I receive constant calls from the bank, the lenders and they pressure me to pay the money as soon as possible. I constantly live...
Replies
10
Views
437
I've been praying for months and trying endlessly to sell my previous lease after my husband and I got married, and now we are in financial troubles trying to sell my current lease. Please help pray for me that someone may buy my lease so that I am no longer paying for two rents. I'm praying...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom