Dear Jesus, I thank you that ###.O approved the budget ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Jesus,
I thank you that ###.O approved the budget for my new lease car, I pray ### will approve it as well and I pray ### will not make an issue of my scruffy photo copies of my drivers licence.

I pray the model ### ### litre engine is cheaper on fuel and cheaper to rent in total than my current car, and everything will go smoothly, and the ### will be delivered to me in time and I will not have to pay anything when I return this car, Amen
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for all and everything you did for me, and I want to ask you for friends and family that Love me & want to see me happy, thank you for the new boyfriend I pray it works out into a very happy marriage amen
Replies
8
Views
393
Dear Jesus, I thank you for all you have done for me. I love you Jesus. Please deal with my wife's lies, verbal abuse, lies about where she goes and phones everyone but me. I have prayed and prayed, Jesus I leave all in your hands. Pls keep me healthy and may my friends pls respect me.
Replies
9
Views
148
Lord Jesus, I thank you in advance...that you may bless me to celebrate my new year celebrations at own dream house. I have faith in you that will bless me with my own dream house in Jan ###. thank you.. father, love you father. bless me with a good job.
Replies
7
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom