Dear Jesus. I thank you so much for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajiwa

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus. I thank you so much for the life you give me freely and without any conditions attached. Help me my Lord in getting a life partner who will love and take care of me. Provide me with a job my Lord so that I have to take care of the wife which I am seeking Lord.

This is my prayer request
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Brothers and sister, I prayed for a car and just now was able under God's direction to buy a truck. So nice and big enough to move all my belongings to another state. Thank you for all your prayers. I ask the Lord for which car/truck to buy and He showed me which one was the best. How wonderful is our Lord God who has pity on His little children. I cannot comprehend it, but using my faith given me, I fully trust my creator now, help me Lord be more like Jesus today. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
269
God ...... This letter is for you. What you have given me is bad times and bad luck. If this continues. What I will do is, I'll become a Christian keeeler .. I'll byomb churches and people praying. Don't make me a terrorist. I've done everything that you wanted. Still I'm in trauma. You betrayed...
Replies
10
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom