Pavi
Disciple of Prayer
Dear Jesus, I still continue to pray and ask that my prayers be heard and answered. Please Jesus, find it in your heart to reunite ### and I and let us share this life together. Let us be happy and not take this relationship for granted. Let us each, completely love and respect each other. Heavenly Father, please get us married to one another. As you know Lord, My Parents have agreed to our wedding whereas his parents are not agreeing as we belong to different caste and religion. Please look upon us GOD and show us your miracle. Please take care of him GOD as he is facing more problems in his work place too because of his company's bankruptcy. Remove all the worries from his heart. He is more hurt now because of all these issues and agreed to his parents to get him married as per their wish. He has lost his confidence GOD. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. Heavenly Father,
Please soften his heart and make him think of me and our love, soften his parents to realize that it is love and affection that keeps us alive and not caste and move their hearts to accept to our wedding as soon as possible.
Dear Heavenly Father, please don’t let my prayers go unanswered. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I will be forever grateful for the life you give ### and I. I want to be your blessing to his family and to him and bring him all happiness he had lost GOD. Let them know our loving Father and accept HIM. Gratefully, In Jesus Loving Name I Pray, Amen.
Please soften his heart and make him think of me and our love, soften his parents to realize that it is love and affection that keeps us alive and not caste and move their hearts to accept to our wedding as soon as possible.
Dear Heavenly Father, please don’t let my prayers go unanswered. Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. I will be forever grateful for the life you give ### and I. I want to be your blessing to his family and to him and bring him all happiness he had lost GOD. Let them know our loving Father and accept HIM. Gratefully, In Jesus Loving Name I Pray, Amen.
