Dear Jesus, I have a special feeling towards ...

Betimic

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Jesus,
I have a special feeling towards my surgeon. He healed and cared for me when I went through my stoma reversal. I believe that he was sent by You to treat me. I wish that he can be a friend to me, to care and show some compassion and give me the necessary treatments. I just want to be cared.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a special unspoken, I'm also very confused on my identity. I was born and raised in a more strict church environment and long left it when I reached 18. I came back to Christ and left again, listening to too many that said they were of God. My son and I are in desperate need of God and a...
Replies
9
Views
461
Dear Jesus, I have put my trust in you and have seen the difference what believing can do. I still have a road to travel but I trust you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen. Just give us a few more weeks Lord.
Replies
7
Views
335
Dear Jesus, I have been having crippling anxiety and can’t get out of my room at times and lost my job and I’m living with not the nicest humans please save me from feeling anxious and help me find a new job if anyone could pray over me I will appreciate you and may God bless you, thank you.
Replies
8
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom