Dear Jesus, help the baby to sleep ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping at work today. Today is my 2nd day of not drinking alcohol. I could not sleep well last night because of my AWS from only being sober for less than 24 hours. I hope that tonight will be better for me. I will stay sober for at least the next two weeks and I will...
Replies
17
Views
242
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
270
My baby is sleeping less hours than it should.... idk what to do anymore, I have tried everything. Please Lord give me the wisdom to help my baby...please I want to be a great mom and I feel like I am failing.... in Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom