Dear intercessor, I thank you so much for praying for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishore

Disciple of Prayer
Dear intercessor,

I thank you so much for praying for the prayer request which I posted. God has answered one of your prayers - got a rented home, I praise God for that. Keep praying that I may get a good job very soon, ###
 
I pray that GOD will open up the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not have room enough to receive.

Be blessed, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lead me in your truth and teach me,” Psalm 25:5, it is not just the decision, but the truth Lord Jesus Christ that I seek to be granted by the Father through your mighty and Holy Name. Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies...
Replies
5
Views
303
Dear intercessor, please pray for my dad ### that He is kind with his kids. After retirement, a lot of time is spent releasing frustration on his kids needlessly. Kindly pray God envelopes my dad ### with His Presence.
Replies
8
Views
596
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom