Dear holy spirit I first welcome you ...

Genevia Campbell

Disciple of Prayer
Dear holy spirit I first welcome you in my life and thank you for keeping me alive and well, I request that you please remember me and forgive me of my sins, I also request help from you financially to help me in my endeavour please I ask you because I am losing hope. I thank you for my prayer that you are about to answer Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER, THANK YOU, LORD YOUR LOVE IS AMAZING, POWERFUL PERFECT AND LOVING!!! I ASK THAT YOU WOULD GIVE ME COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR WILL AND SPIRITUAL WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THAT WAY I WILL ALWAYS HONOR AND PLEASE YOU AND MY LIFE WILL PRODUCE EVERY KIND OF GOOD FRUIT AS I LEARN TO KNOW...
Replies
6
Views
295
Lord, I first want to say thank you for all that you've done. I pray and ask for you to please help me to understand what's going on in my relationship. Lord you know my heart, I pray that my relationship gets better, that we work through our problems and not be closed off. I pray we get through...
Replies
7
Views
373
🐑 Kindness of God Softens Hearts 💗 Rom 2:4, Angelic Help🤺 Gen 19:16, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom