Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to you for a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylomi

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to you for a blessing. My husband and I are desperate to sell our house and purchase a new one. There are so many things wrong with our home we cannot financially take care of everything we need to in order to get it ready to sell. We live in the same neighborhood my parents lived in and now they are both in heaven and I am having a hard time driving past their house every day. I need to move in order to move on with my life. I need a new beginning. We need a blessing to help us. We are hard-working people and do not want anything for free. We need a way out. Please pray for us. We need electrical work, AC work, and piers. Very expensive work. Please pray for us. I know it may sound selfish but I am miserable in our home. I am so depressed and just need a new beginning. Please Lord help us find a way.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom