Dear Heavenly Father i lift up to ...

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up to you my Partner, his family, his friends, and me, my family, and friends, and our houses, and ask you to exorcise demons and any spirit not of you from our homes and to please save our souls and grant us salvation. Please protect us and our homes with a hedge of protection against demons and any spirit not of you and please protect our houses and us from them. Please close any doors opened to them by us from sin or from what we have watched or practised in Jesus Mighty name. I pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I lift up ###, her partner, their families, their friends, and their homes to You. I ask You to cast out any demons and any spirit not of You from our homes. Please save our souls and grant us salvation. Please protect us and our homes with a hedge of protection against demons and any spirit not of You. Please close any doors opened to them by us from sin or from what we have watched or practiced. I pray this in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom