Dear Heavenly Father i lift up to ...

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up to you my whole family and friends and myself to you. I ask you to please exorcise demons from us all and any spirit not of you. Please deliver us and open our eyes to the light of the Gospel and please lead us all to the truth and saving faiths in Jesus. Please help us to repent of our sins and overcome them in Jesus' name. I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
166
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom