Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaGirl

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Lord, there is so much going on in everyone's life. I know you are aware of these things, because you know all things. You are so awesome. Lord, you are our Creator and you know what we all need before we even ask. Thank you for giving to us your wonderful blessings. Lord, I just lift all people up to you. I place every burden we are all carrying up to you Jesus. I know there is nothing impossible with you. You can fix all things, where we can not. Please, help us not snatch it back once we have released it to you. Please open up hearts, minds, eyes to see you and ears to listen to you. Please forgive us when we fail you. Please help all of us be a shining light for you and a witness for you. Let others see you through us. Lord there is so much sickness, so many broken hearts, so many people without jobs, so many suffering financially, and so much sadness. Lord, please comfort each of us, please give us wisdom and knowledge to endure all these adversities. Please help us to remove our selfish ways, to put you first in our life, to live for you and walk your narrow pathway and not ours. We are not right all the time and we need to admit when we are wrong. Please let us not hold any resentment, anger, regrets, bitterness or anything that is displeasing to you. Lord, I have truly forgiven those that have brought harm into my life. Thank you so much Jesus for loving us and giving your life on that cross for us to have eternal life. Jesus we know you took all things upon that cross with you and you never change. You are the same yesterday, today and forever. What you did on earth can still be done through you today. Thank you so much for all the blessings you have already bestowed upon us. Thank you for the miracle blessings you are going to give to us. Thank you for your unconditional love. I praise you Jesus and I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful and appreciative for all you do for us. Please Lord keep all of us safe from all evil and harm. Protect each of us in our going out and coming in. Thank you for all healing and all things. I pray and ask all these things in your precious name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
187
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom