Dear Heavenly Father I come to thank you fr ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear Heavenly Father I come to thank you fr another day to praise and worship you. Thank you for watching over me and keeping me safe. As this bad weather is moving in Lord I ask that you build a hedge of protection everyone protecting them and keeping them safe and warm. Lord I lift ### up to you in the name of Jesus asking for his salvation, healing, reconciliation, restoration and safe return home to all of us. I lift our family and friends up to you asking for peace, guidance, wisdom and knowledge through this time in the name of Jesus please Lord comfort us all. Father I ask you for healing, peace, love, and protection for all of our family and friends. Heavenly Father I ask you to remove all the evil people and things anywhere near us, on or in us to be removed and sent back to where they came from. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
179
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for healing my cats; please kindly help me to rise again from my terrible downfall, please help me get the job that I can shine again with my years of experience in my field: I cried yesterday, I can still remember I was once a star, of course You had given me a...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom