Dear Heavenly Father i come before you ...

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you and lift up to you My friend ### and ask you to please heal him of his grief his trauma and to heal him Divinely mentally, physically and spiritually in Jesus Mighty name I pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus and lift up my friend ### to You. I ask that You would heal him of his grief, trauma, and all other burdens he is carrying. Please heal him divinely, mentally, physically, and spiritually. I pray this in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you and lift up to you My friend ### and ask you to please heal him of his grief his trauma and to heal him Divinely mentally, physically and spiritually in Jesus Mighty name I pray Amen
Father God Creator of all lift ### before Your throne of Grace in prayer. Grant healing in spirit body and soul for everything and everyone is subject unto You. Jehovah You said in your words that we should come boldly unto You so here I am pleading and making intercession for this young man. I ask these mercies in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
AMen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
299
"Heavenly Father, I come before you deeply sorry for the pain I caused ### and my daughters. Please work in their heart to bring forgiveness and healing, and help me to make amends where possible. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask today for the grace to forgive everyone in my life I come to you today...
Replies
9
Views
617
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom