Dear God, why does it bother me to see my ###?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God,

why does it bother me to see my pregnant daughter's boyfriend, move on with someone else. I know u have a better plan for her and her unborn baby. But why he keep coming into my mind.

I forgive him for hurting her but I still feel anger and I hope it is not hatred that I feel.

I know she still misses him and she is trying to move on... but it breaks my heart to see her go thru this. I am trying to be strong and supportive.

Help me dear lord......
 
Thank you to all that prayed for this. I felt God's presence and I now feel the calm. I give thanks to almighty God for always listening to me....

There is power in prayer!

I am ready Lord to do as u need me to do.... To be where you need me to be....

AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
158
God why does it feel like money alludes me, no matter if I try, don't try, chase it, not chase it—is it all a test to remain neutral? trusting? resourceful?
Replies
7
Views
281
God why does ### ignore me I want to help her in anyway possible to gain friendship. When the time comes I want you to tell ### that I want to be her girlfriend. When the time comes I want ### to get married to me and have a child together.
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom