Dear God, this whole miscarriage has been really hard ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brittanygayle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brittanygayle

Guest
Dear God,

this whole miscarriage has been really hard on me, today is the first time I've actually realized what happened and cried for hours. This has been such a process medically; I am not done with the miscarriage. The doctor told me if the tissue has not come out by Friday, I will be undergoing a surgical procedure. Lord, all I want is my baby to be with you in heaven looking down on me and ###. Hear me, Lord, hear me now, hold my baby in your arms. I want my baby to be safe. I want a sign that my baby is watching over us, I want something to show my baby is with me AND ###. Anything.

amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
May you gain inner peace, God has your baby's spirit and it is being held in loving hands. I am medical and understand the awful process of miscarriage although I would never expect to understand your pain. Stay strong and believe you will get through this. You will be in my prayers tonight.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My roommate has been really very rude and mean lately. She said something about her spirit guides telling her about me. Since she became so upset the feel of the home is off. My toddler is agitated when we are there, things go wrong at an unusually high rate. I am really wondering if she has...
Replies
7
Views
515
Praise Jesus, God has been really faithful to my family. He has provided daily meals and kept us healthy. Thank you for the financial breakthrough prayer. God also delivered my adopted daughter hallelujah. Today I come before you asking that you may stand in the gap with us as we pray for my...
Replies
10
Views
542
My health has been really bad, please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
422
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom