Dear GOD pls save my soul and ...

Dear GOD pls save my soul and that I will always be obedient to all your commands. I accept you into my heart and into my life and I accept you as my LORD and Savior. In JESUS name. AMEN.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN HEALING IN MY TOES FINGERNAILS THEY STAY ON GREATLY HEALING IN MY SOUL THE BOTH R IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND CAME OFF AGAIN OMG 😳 NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN EVER AGAIN THIS WEIRD GAME ENDS FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF...
Replies
12
Views
186
I speak decree declare demand command create my new name is picked and everyone in the World leaves me ALONE today go Try to mind your own business. I get enough money today to get a Nicotine Vape or if friend has a vape he needs to hook it up asap. I get a friend who can help me get over ### my...
Replies
5
Views
240
Jesus, I confess my sins and acknowledge that my will has been taken captive by Satan due to my actions. Please, Lord, with your power and grace, rescue me from this darkness and restore my will to align with your perfect plan. I surrender my life to you and ask for your forgiveness and strength...
Replies
10
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom