Dear God please save my friend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, This formed of mine got into a baiting accident. He had to be in a wheelchair and still does but can walk a bit but can’t put weight on his leg. According to what I heard he might even lose it. Please please please please don’t let him lost his leg. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
158
Lord, I am worried about my friend. He is communicating with a woman in another country and sending her almost all he earnings, even though he has never met her. I am scared that this isn't romance, just a clever trickster taking advantage of his loneliness. My friend has started going to a...
Replies
12
Views
340
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help save my ###’s job. I suffer with anxiety. I ended up keeping him up last night and I tried not to, but my anxiety is an issue and I’m really really really trying to keep it under control and I’m trying to talk to them about it but they won’t listen to me they...
Replies
7
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom