Dear God, please pray for my husband ### cheats ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father, guide, direct ### and her ### to find solace and strength in your love so they may have a beautiful marriage.
 
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you to be with me all those days till today I'm still alive by your grace. May you give me strength to fight with the devil not to be weak in my prayers, Lord you know all my needs and I know you're gonna fulfil all my wishes. Now I lay down to sleep, send your angels to guide me while I'm sleeping till the morning light appears. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
109
(1) We have paid a lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. Many months have been passed, the wicked person & his wife have not yet return back the amount to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return back the amount to us without any...
Replies
5
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom