Dear God, Please make sure my son ### with me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vasi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vasi

Guest
Dear God,

Please make sure my son ### with me forever.....don't let anybody separate him from me.....even one minute....please bless me that we would win this child custody case at court...and end in my favour....I Love my son so much.

Amin
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JESUS Please make sure my pellgrant gets to my account next week. in your name we ask amen and Amen
Replies
8
Views
320
Jesus please make sure my ### does what he is supposed to at school and that he doesn't lose anything or miss his bus today. I have no way to pick him up. I have also helped him the best I can and he just needs to pay attention. Please let him do so. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
363
Please make sure that my property does not get burned by a fire.
Replies
9
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom