Dear God please help me in removing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
204
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
385
Dear Lord and Mother I need your help in correcting my error in appointing a wrong person to the highest post. The person is completely novice has no experience. This is causing delay in project work. Please remove me ### and send some capable person for our help. Please Lord send your blessings...
Replies
6
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom