Dear God please grant my friend ###

Basiloria

Faithful Servant
Dear God please grant my friend ### to receive provision of food and drink and a steady Job that can help him provide for himself in Jesus Mighty name i pray Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
11
Views
405
Jesus thank you. I am still alive because of your sacrifice. I need you now to please grant my request for a new job and management. A place where I am able to excel and win. I am truly depleted and burnt out. I can't sleep and my focus is horrible because of the stress of my current job. They...
Replies
9
Views
164
It's a daunting task that I need to complete. I'm afraid. Please help me with having the courage and emotional strength to complete it.
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom