Dear God, Please grace ###'s person with a better job. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
Dear God,

Please grace ### person with a better job. It is hard to work a job that you know doesn't fit you. Lead this person to a place that will bring happiness along with a suitable income.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

the eviction process Lord. In Jesus name I ask you Dear Lord, please soften the property managers/landlord hearts to have mercy on me and not file for eviction. I don’t give any trouble I just fell in hard times and fell behind in rent. I understand that it’s my responsibility TO PAY the rent. I...
Replies
6
Views
242
Dear God please grace me with the ability to see your glory in my heart, the thief on the right recognized the King. Please give me that thief's heart not the other one. Please
Replies
11
Views
416
Dear God. Please forgive me for not maybe being the smartest. Forgive me for where I am. I know I should have changed jobs but I remained loyal for many years to where I am. It has not really worked out for the best for me. Please God I need my life to change. I need your help with wisdom and...
Replies
5
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom