Dear God please give me a husband of my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
Replies
6
Views
108
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up myself and my husband to You. Lord, You know our hearts, our intentions, our work, and everything we have done. You know that we desire to work honestly, faithfully, and with excellence. Your Word says, “No weapon formed...
Replies
6
Views
120
...Please also make the task successful (unsuccessful could mean really bad outcomes). In Jesus name I ask, amen.
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom