Dear God, please bring an earthly angel to do ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, please bring an earthly angel to do honest repair work on my mother's house. Bless me so that I can bless them. Please provide for these repairs so my mother's life can be better. Washing machine and dryer, roof, plumbing, floor. Thank you in advance for what You will do! Praise You, Lord Jesus! In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father God, please make a way and send the right people to do this repairs so that your child will have peace of mind in Jesus name, amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm tired of being forsaken... forgotten... overlooked... a nobody. I'm tired of trying and losing. Getting smacked in the face by life. Getting knocked down. Life telling me - why try. Help me overcome this please... help bring some blessings my way and raise me up... I need some...
Replies
6
Views
304
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support. Please reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional. If you're in immediate danger, contact emergency services right away. You are not alone, and there are...
Replies
6
Views
135
Please pray for me all, Bring back my ex partner/girlfriend, please God. I’m hoping for a miracle despite my transgressions. I see the path to taking care of someone now, and having sobriety.
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom