Dear God please be with my brother in law ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
Dear God please be with my brother-in-law and my sister she just took him to the ER he has many health problems Be with them and comfort them father heal him in Jesus holy name
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother in law, ###. He was in a head in collision this past Wed, ### around midday returning home from work. He sustained ###, ### as well, injured other areas and ###, so far, no ###. He's coherent, but in ###, had ### the next day for his ###, this Monday is a follow up ###...
Replies
13
Views
417
My sister married someone who I truly believe there is something spiritually wrong with him. He is very evil. He is a professing Christian but he is obviously not one when one looks at his life - he even mocks genuine Christianity. He has been targeting me for years under the influence of...
Replies
5
Views
112
Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom