Dear God my ### have been hurt and used ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lore09

Servant
Dear God my children have been hurt and used and r###, neglected and abused. Please grant them peace, healing and safety and protection in Jesus Name Amen. The worker and the care aker in my child's life and the people I have moved into my children's life hate me and have said they hate my child and have hurt them in front of me. I did not stop it and I did not know if abuse is still going on. Please pray for safety for my children. Please pray that they can put aside what I have said and done and help my babies.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been bullied, yelled at, talked down to by my family, co-workers, former bosses, teachers, students, and others and it makes me stressed and depressed. And it makes me hate myself and I don't understand why people hate me and others. What do people get out of hurting me and others? I am...
Replies
10
Views
472
Hello. I’m very embarrassed by what I’ve done, out of anger and frustration I threatened my life with my ex-husband last night. My son passed away in August, and I decided to leave the hospital and go with my family. I haven’t been able to sleep without my husband, and all I want is to be back...
Replies
5
Views
251
I like the prayers but want to omit a part of the prayer...The reason why I could not be with my kids and things stolen from me; AFTER I TOLD GOD & CHRISTIANS TO STOP, God allowed Christians and non-believers to want and accuse me and told me that I was the Beast, False Prophet, God, Jesus, and...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom