Dear God, I'm sorry for every wrong I have committed.

Ndapewa Wilbard

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God
I'm sorry for every wrong I have committed in my life
I cancel all the curses and death following me and my family
Bless me mightly and heal me Jesus
Take me as your child and be with me always
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to remember that seeking forgiveness and support is a significant step. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining your privacy: --- I'm sorry God. I could not resist my lust and I have committed a...
Replies
10
Views
400
I pray no stone of my past be left unturned in my telling of it to bring light to God in Jesus name amen.
Replies
7
Views
135
Please pray for my forgiveness. Please pray for my restoration. Please pray for regained hope. Please pray for the strength to resist temptation. I seem to always fail.
Replies
11
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom